Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Original Slammed Tib

Well folks, this is the man that got me into aggressive fitment. On the forums, he goes by sno37c. He's another Tyler, which I didn't know until recently! Pretty wild.
He's on KSports and Spyn Motiv wheels, Spyn being a strictly Canadian company. I wish this guy lived closer. :(
He gave me guidance from the get go, and I still love his car just as much as I did the first time I saw it. Definitely an awesome Tib! He's been talking about staggering some 18x9s and 18x10s, or maybe even running some 18x9.5" Bee*Rs that I showed him. No matter what he picks, it will undoubtably dominate!





1 comment:

  1. This was probably the first USA based aggressive Tib I can remember seeing. I believe I had my 05 GT at the time, and I was pretty juiced to see such a clean example.

    ReplyDelete