Monday, September 7, 2009

Ah, now we begin...







Hello all!
My name is Tyler Williams, and this blog is dedicated to my love for aggressive fitment and stupidly low ride
heights.
So far I've been somewhat of an "innovator", if you will, in the Tiburon (yes, Tiburon) community, I guess. I'm the first to be slammed on 18x8.5s and 18x9.5s and one of two that are actually slammed, as far as I know. At the moment, I'm waiting for my tires to arrive, then I'll be the first on this side of the planet to run a 18x10, and the first ever to be slammed on an 18x10. Woo!
Sorry if any of that seemed braggadocios, just trying to give you all a little background on me. :)
I also just recently purchased a '92 Civic hatch for my current daily driver, but it will be completely stripped down and redone in the near future!
This blog will be updated regularly with progress on my cars, as well as updates in other flush and low communities. Lastly, thanks to groups like Fatlace, WFC, and StanceWorks for supporting the stanced way of life, and thanks to people like the Risky Devil crew for driving the the absolute hell out of their cars while looking damn good.
Stay tuned, good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment